At left is Malcolm's 'Daark Horizon' Mixed media.
LINDEN MILL GALLERY HEBDEN BRIDGE
A P H Y S I C A L E X H I B I T I O N
of PAINTINGS & PRINTS
Malcolm Taylor RBA PS
Anna Gibson BA
8 - 30 May 2021
Fridays to Sundays
12 - 4pm and by appointment
Linden Mill Gallery, Linden Road, Hebden Bridge HX7 7DP
Here is what you'll find in the exhibition: 70+ paintings and prints split roughly in half between my work and the work of my good friend Malcolm Taylor. Malcolm paints landscapes and wonderful abstract collages ...and a few still lifes sprinkled in here and there.
General information about the show:
In the current climate we are not having an official opening in order to avoid lots of people in the space at any one time. Once the Exhibition is running, we will be open just three afternoons per week with limits on numbers in the Gallery at any one time. However, if you would like to request a private 'Private View' we are happy to accommodate this and will arrange an date and time with you in the Gallery diary.
Here are the measures we have put in place to provide peace of mind:
- a one-way system through the Gallery (enter through the front door and exit through the side door onto Rose Grove
- you will be encouraged to scan the QR code poster on entry, or enter your contact details into our visitors' book. Here is a link to the place where you can get the app: Download NHS COVID-19 app (or just google "download NHS QR code app")
- masks are to be worn throughout the building
- hand gel will be available
- Private visits by appointment are possible
Our poster is featured on my Instagram page and if you could, a 'like' would be much appreciated -